8/18/08

TV: Generation Kill

Greetings gals and gents!

In my quest to NOT let my blog drop into the depths of the Internet, I bring you a quick "check this out" type of thing.

Generation Kill is an HBO Film's mini-series that follows a battalion of US Marines from the beginning of the invasion of Iraq. There are the obvious creative liberties being taken but there are many aspects taken straight from newspaper headlines.

I will admit that I was not even slightly interested in watching it until a night that there was nothing of interest on TV, so I browsed the OnDemand. HBO OnDemand has the entire series (to date) up, so you can catch up in the story and characters just in time for the finale on August 24th. If you don't have HBO OnDemand you should still be able to catch some encore showings on HBO.

Enjoy.

No comments: