2/17/09

Movie: Batman Forever


3/5/08 - 2/17/09
(above photo stolen without permission)
Go buy t-shirts..(leave me a message if you want larger sizes or different styles/colors, and i mean anything, graphics or designs, just nothing copyrighted). http://zebrahdesigns.spreadshirt.com/us/US/Shop/
or play my game... http://www.kongregate.com/games/ZebraHDH/tangraze

See ya suckers! (really, its been fun... Here's a quick list of things i tried and never told you about: Wazoo Candy bars, Quadratini- tiramisu flavor, FUZE drinks, white chocolate M&M's, 74 movies(16 on dvd), 11 Xbox360 games, 5 Nintendo Wii games, 3 deodorants, a fish tank with 3 types of fish, 2 hats, some gum, 3 kinds of floss, 4 toothbrushes, and a dentist) Good luck deciding and trying things on your own... Here are some stats:

Illtrythat--

Income from Google Ads: $2.39
Income from Amazon Associates: $0
Income from Stimulus Bill- $0

Not Illtrythat--

Income from Spreadshirt (t-shirts): $15.50
Income from Kongregate (flash games): $14.41
Income from selling my old crap on Ebay: $850'ish and some odd cents

So yeah, I'll be putting more time into other things now... it was nice to do this for nearly a year, but i ended up boring myself to death with my own reviews... I would much rather do something i enjoy.
Thanks for watching, and have a great 2009-2076.

When are we allowed to start saying "Twenty-oh-nine", or is it next year in, "Twenty-ten", I don't recall anyone saying, "Man, I'm glad we took care of all the Y2K updates back in one thousand nine hundred ninety-nine." 2000 was the only* exception in my opinion, *as will be 3000, 4000, and after the second coming of Jesus 1000 again. On that topic, we have BC, and AD... so what will be next? AR (after returning)? AJCB (after Jesus came back)? WHFO (when hell froze over)? Ok, ok, ok enough of that.. How will the between time be measured? Forwards from 1AD to 3127AD and then its back to 1AJCB? or do we rewrite everything and get rid of the AD? Making it counting down from BCWBTDTECB (before christ was born then died then eventually came back) leading to ACCBTETWMIKOSTKTOWTTIC (after christ came back to end the world making it kind of silly to keep track of what this time is called)... Yeah that seems correct... Ok, before I end up ranting... goodbye forever(but not in a suicidal way, think "Batman Forever").

2 comments:

Jim said...

It breaks my heart to see I'll Try That hang up their boots but I loved hearing about various products being reviewed while it lasted.

I don't, however, understand what Batman Forever has to do with anything.

I'm gonna go play Tangraze now.

I'll try that! said...

Ah Jim... You were one of the most avid and well-groomed readers of this here blog, and we(I) will miss you dearly. The best part about doing this was getting the word out on things like Duvalin and Giant Chewy Nerds, but there is many blogs that have been doing the same thing for much longer. It made me feel very obsolete, which is very bad for computer related things.

The Batman Forever title came from the last line of the post. I didn't title it until I finished writing it and figured it was a decent way to keep with the titling system I have developed throughout all the posts. I'm also guessing its going to bring in some unsuspecting googlers.

Thanks for playing Tangraze!!! Some hints:
-The hardest reward is the one for 500 glass bricks, but not because you might die... its because it takes sooooooo long for them to finally get out there, most people quit.
-Try to go as long as you can without shooting, then when you are loaded with all your ammo at max, take out large chunks of bricks at once.
-It's much more fun if you tell 10 friends to play, and then have each of them tell 10 friends as well...

The sweet thing about that site is I get paid whether the people playing my game click ads or not.

Other games that are/were in the works are:
Asteroid Chunks- a game that puts you in the seat of monorail with an asteroid pulverizing laser.
Lanista- an ancient gladiator camp management game.

I havent had time to work on them since xmas, but the coding is done its just the art that needs finishing.

God bless you, Jim. May you never sneeze again.