6/29/08

Food: California Pizza Kitchen Crispy Thin Crust Margherita Pizza For One


I like pizza... Scratch that... I LOVE PIZZA!

I eat pizza as often as I can, so I am always looking for better microwavable personal size pizzas when I am at the market. They generally only take a few minutes to make and fill me up well and good.

The California Pizza Kitchen is a restaurant chain that made quite a bit of success in a small amount of time. The next logical step was to get their pizzas in the super markets. There are many different 'flavors' and sizes, but this was my first time seeing a microwavable one. Hooray!

The Margherita Pizza is a little "tomatoey" for me but it was delicious none the less. These are very high quality microwaveable pizzas.

(This is the bottom left picture in "Guess What I Tried!"3)

Pros:
Conveniently microwavable.
Great flavor selection.

Cons:
It's not a very healthy meal.
A bit pricey.

Verdict:
As a pizza junky I love these, but they may not be for everyone. I don't really see myself getting these often, but definitely occasionally. Try these, or others from this brand, out, you'll enjoy them as a treat.

3 comments:

Monster Bash Blog said...

a-ha! it was pizza after all! i thought it was going to be wheat thins...i was way off on this one...

if you're a big pizza lover, i saw at a&p they make Amy's brand organic pizza-i've had a couple of the Amy's products before and they're pretty good...they even make mushroom and black olive pizza which is really bizarre and my favorite topping combo!

I'll try that! said...

Interesting. I'm look for them. Is Amy's Brand the one that makes mac & cheese?

Monster Bash Blog said...

i think she does make a mac n' cheese...they were featured on unwrapped on food network one time...they make one mean spanikopita too...which is delicious