4/11/08

Office Supplies: Mead Memo Pad

This may seem like an interesting thing to have here, but I haven't had one of these memo pads since the 3rd grade. When I saw it at the store, I realized how many times I wish I had it to jot down something in a hurry.

Mead memo pads might be the most useful and efficient paper purchase I have made in a long time, which is saying a lot considering I opted for the 3-pack!

A spiral bound notebook is not really something that needs reviewing, but the uses of it are:

-Stop taking an entire piece of printer paper to write down a phone number or something similar, it's a unnecessary waste.
-Put it in your car (along with a pen), should you ever need to leave a note or exchange information in an emergency situation.
-Keep it by the bed. If you are anything like me, as soon as your head hits the pillow you start thinking about everything you have/want to do the next day. Writing them down will put your mind to rest allowing you to sleep better knowing you won't forget.
-Stick one in the kitchen, so you can make a grocery list. Not just before you go shopping but throughout the week when you run out of things.

And those are just the uses I had written down on my notepad.

It feels nice to pick up a pen and write something for a change. I am constantly on a computer of cell phone, which is great, but it really lacks personal touch. That's why I'm going to insert memo notepads back into my life.

Pros:
Small, compact. Fits just about anywhere and takes up very little space.
Unlimited usefulness for lists, notes, numbers, reminders, etc.
Saves you from using large pieces of paper for small things.
Pulls you out of the digital world, even if only for a moment.

Cons:
Requires a writing implement.
Paper cuts.

Verdict:
-There is no reason why you shouldn't have at least one.

1 comment:

Jim said...

These are the g.d best