3/5/08

Welcome to the "I'll try that!" Blog-o-goodness!

With all of the initial setup being just about complete, there is still a ton of work I am doing to get this place looking a lot more interesting!

So, make yourself a note and check back soon to see the progress being made, as I will be looking for thoughts and comments from YOU!

Then once the page is looking spiffy, I can get to the oodles and oodles of product reviews. If you have any products in mind that you would like me to try and review on "I'll try that!", feel free to leave a comment letting me know. I am open to just about anything and everything!

That's all for now. See you real soon!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi- i followed you here from the gaotd comments section (i sometimes check out sites if a username catches my eye).

i'm loving this site! i gather that it's pretty new, but it would be great to have a weekly (daily/monthly?) e-mail letting us(me) know what you've reviewed in that time period.

i'll definitely come back again.
keep up the good work.

I'll try that! said...

Thank you very much for making your way over to my humble blog... okay maybe not too humble :)

I love GAOTD! They really are doing something great. They were part of the inspiration to create this blog.

Yes it's new! I will be trying topost twice a week, as long as there is something to review. I have started simple with candy and stuff, because I havent had much else to work with. But that will evolve.

I will definitely look into a newsletter of somekind. My only reason for not doing so already, is the whole SPAM problem in this word. I don't want to feel like I am adding to it. :) But like I said, I will try to look into it.

Thanks again for stopping by and making that suggestion! I'll be trying lots more stuff, so I'ld love to have you check back in from time to time.

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

hi! it's me again. i just came across this, in the gaotd forums (under gross). are you sure you'll try anything?

too gross

I'll try that! said...

Yeah... I'm more about trying thing that a human being might actually consider getting... not things aliens might vomit... lol.

Thanks! :-)

Anonymous said...

hi, i'll try that guy!

i found something for you to try. this suggestion is more reasonable than the last one. ;D

beanboozled

see ya' around,
bluegirl

I'll try that! said...

As much as I would love to eat vomit and babywipe flavored jelly beans, i think i have to pass... there were similar jellybeans i have had in the past like this, i believe they were called bertie bots every flavor beans.

Thanks again!