5/25/08

Hygiene: Right Guard Xtreme: Arctic Refresh

I will spare the details of my experiences that led me to this product because no one wants to hear about sweat and armpits.

I will simply say this:

I have been a canned, spray deodorant/antiperspirant user for many years. The problem I have had is that each brand I have used has discontinued production. I blame this solely on the "body spray" industry, which is only covering up the smell off sweaty men everywhere so they can also sell antiperspirant stick/roll-on. It's the biggest con ever, and there are also people putting cologne on over these other two scents.

It's so backwards and wasteful it makes me sick.

Anyway, the most effective antiperspirant I have ever used was the cans of Right Guard Xtreme Cool Spray. This is the stick version, and it works great.

(This is the bottom left picture in "Guess What I Tried!"2)

Pros:
It works. That's all it should do.

Cons:
I have to rub it in my armpits. Please bring back the Cool Spray.

Verdict:
Any man looking for a new deoderant should consider this first. The scent I have chosen is easily the most mild out of all the scents, of all the brands, in the store.


1 comment:

Monster Bash Blog said...

the cons part made me giggle