5/4/08

Soft Drink: Snapple Noni Berry Juice Drink

Snapple is making more and more interesting drinks lately, everything from waters to teas and juice drinks. In fact, Snapple may one day have it's own aisle in the supermarket.

I have never met, or drank, Snapple I didn't like, and I generally will try anything once. So, seeing the Noni Berry flavor instantly had me wondering what it was going to be comparable to, if anything at all.

Apparently, Noni is some sort of Polynesian fruit, this is according to the bottle.

The juice was pretty good, not overpowering and actually quite mild. It's up there with Kiwi Strawberry in the flavor range but there is obvious differences, such as a lack of kiwi.

(This is the bottom left picture in "Guess What I Tried"1)

Pros:
Amazingly the bottle is only about 20 calories. Much lower than other drinks like this.
Mild flavor makes it easy to drink with most meals of snacks.
It's allegedly good for you metabolism too.

Cons:
It's kinda blah.
It's a tad expensive.

Verdict:
Unfortunately, I won't be stocking my fridge with Noni Berry Juice anytime soon. It was okay, but not outstanding. It's good to try, its considerably better for you than most drinks that are not plain water, and it's a unique flavor but I will only buy this on the rare occasion I can't find something better.

No comments: